Available Third Quarter Courses at VHA SimLEARN National Simulation Center Now Listed
By Gerald Sonnenberg
EES Marketing and Communication
ORLANDO, Fla. - The list of courses offered at the VHA SimLEARN National Simulation Center for the remainder of the second quarter, as well as all of the third quarter of fiscal year 2019 is below. For more information, check availability or to enroll in the courses, please refer to the course catalog.
The following courses are scheduled to take place through June 2019:
- SimLEARN Faculty Instructor Course (SFIC) April 2
- Trauma Nursing Core Course Instructor (TNCCI) April 8
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) March 12, April 9, May 7 and June 4
- Point of Care Ultra Sound training (POCUS) April 23, May 21 and June 18
- Simulations for Clinical Excellence in Nursing Services (SCENS) March 5, April 2, May 14 and June 11
- Introduction to Clinical Simulation (ICS) Feb. 26, March 26 and April 23
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) March 26, April 16, May 21 and June 18
- Simulation Technology, Operations, Maintenance and Practices (STOMP) Feb. 20, April 30 and June 25
- Musculoskeletal Master Educator (MSK-ME) Feb. 26 and April 16
- Musculoskeletal Clinician (MSK-C) May 14 and June 25
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Course (PICC) March 12 and 14 and May 7 and 9
- Maintenance of Certification of Anesthesia (MOCA) March 3, May 3 and June 7
If you have questions, please contact EES SimLEARN NSC Support EESSimLEARNNSCSupport@va.gov.
For more information about the SimLEARN program, please visit the SimLEARN website.