Training Courses Remaining for Third Quarter
By Gerald Sonnenberg
EES Marketing and Communication
ORLANDO, Fla. – The list of courses offered at the VHA SimLEARN National Simulation Center for the remainder of the third quarter is below. For more information, check availability or to enroll in the courses, please refer to the course catalog.
The following courses are scheduled to take place through June 2019:
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) May 7 and June 4
- Point of Care Ultra Sound training (POCUS) May 21 and June 18
- Simulations for Clinical Excellence in Nursing Services (SCENS) May 14 and June 11
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) May 21 and June 18
- Simulation Technology, Operations, Maintenance and Practices (STOMP) June 25
- Musculoskeletal Clinician (MSK-C) May 14 and June 25
- Maintenance of Certification of Anesthesia (MOCA) June 7
If you have questions, please contact EES SimLEARN NSC Support EESSimLEARNNSCSupport@va.gov.
For more information about the SimLEARN program, please visit the SimLEARN website.