Training Courses Available for Second Quarter of FY 2020
By Gerald Sonnenberg
EES Marketing and Communication
ORLANDO, Fla. – The list of courses offered at the VHA SimLEARN National Simulation Center for the second quarter is below. For more information, check availability, or to enroll in the courses, please refer to the course catalog.
The following courses are scheduled to take place through March 2020:
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) Jan. 14 and Feb. 11
- Introduction to Clinical Simulation (ICS) Jan. 7, Feb. 19 and March 24
- Maintenance of Certification of Anesthesia (MOCA) Feb. 28
- Musculoskeletal Clinician Training (MSK-C) Jan. 22
- Musculoskeletal Master Educator (MSK-ME) Feb. 19
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Course (PICC) Feb. 4 and 6
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS) Jan. 14 and March 3
- SimLEARN Faculty Instructor Course (SFIC) Feb. 4
- Simulations for Clinical Excellence in Nursing Services (SCENS) Feb. 24
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) Jan. 22 and March 3
If you have questions, please contact EES SimLEARN NSC Support EESSimLEARNNSCSupport@va.gov.
For more information about the SimLEARN program, please visit the SimLEARN website.