SimLEARN Training Courses at National Simulation Center Cancelled through July 17
By Gerald Sonnenberg"
EES Marketing and Communication
ORLANDO, Fla. – Courses offered at the VHA SimLEARN National Simulation Center in Orlando, Florida have been cancelled through July 17 due to ongoing efforts to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Courses scheduled for the rest of the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2020 will be reviewed month to month as to whether they will go on. This situation is fluid, so please check back often on the course catalog for updates to the class schedule, check availability, or to enroll in courses.
The following courses are currently scheduled to take place after July 17, 2020:
- Introduction to Clinical Simulation (ICS) – July 21 and Sept. 15
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) – July 28 and Aug. 11 (Virtual Classes only – no on-site class in Orlando)
- Musculoskeletal - Clinician (MSK-C) – July 28 and Aug. 11
- Simulations for Clinical Excellence in Nursing Services (SCENS) – Aug. 3 and Aug. 31
- Point of Care Ultra Sound (POCUS) – Aug. 25
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support (FCCS) – Aug. 25
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA) – Sept. 4
If you have questions, please contact EES SimLEARN NSC Support EESSimLEARNNSCSupport@va.gov.
For more information about the SimLEARN program, please visit the SimLEARN website.
The VHA public internet site for COVID-19 training is www.va.gov/COVIDtraining.